Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: bitty baby storage?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGStefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone have the bitty baby bitty things storage chest? do you like it?

    i dont have a bitty but it looks large and not too expensive, so it would hold a lot of AG clothes and accessories in the drawers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is just OK. I was not completely thrilled because it is not sturdy. You have to be careful opening the drawers and pull them staight out.

    Honestly I can't let my girls use it - they would break it. For the $$ it cost. I recommend rubbermaid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •